Wednesday, November 16, 2005

RealLife Takes a Craptastic Turn


So, blog posts from me will be sporadic, at best, for gods knows how long. The reason? A fire in the condo next door has resulted in significant smoke damage in my condo, and Tam, the cat and I have relocated to a hotel while our insurance adjuster works out the details. It is truly teh suck.

On the positive side no one was hurt, and we are fully insured so it should just be a matter of inconvenience rather than financial hardship in the long run. Still, virtually no internet access is shite, and I hope a couple of people are still reading this blog when I get back to making regular comments about the things I do to waste my time.

Oh, DMZ #1 was awesome!

Jhunt out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mick Martin said...

That sucks, but at least, like you said, you and yours are all right.

Any word on what started the fire?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

"Unsafe welding"...

I sh*t you not.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

The bright side is you get all new whatever you had that was upholstered (sofa, chairs); a new bed, bedding, an entirely new wardrobe.

The downside is you are stuck in a hotel.

Best wishes.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

Yeah, I'm angling to get a purple chinchilla fur coat out of this deal. I want to be "big pimpin".

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home