Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wedding Social

So, I haven't posted in a bit, and the main reason is that I'm still working away the hangover from my wedding social on Friday. A wedding social, for those of you not from the Canadian Praires, is a party put on by an engaged couple, in which tickets are sold for admission, drinks, and raffle prizes, with all monies raised going towards the cost of the wedding. It probably sounds pretty bizarre to outsiders, but it's a long-running Manitoba tradition.

It was a lot of fun, but my voice is still hoarse from all the chitchatting, and let's just say many beverages were enjoyed by yours truly. Luckily, I have the week off from work, so I'm hoping to be able to blog quite a bit. I just reread Avengers Forever, and my opinion of it has changed considerably. For the better or worse? Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jhunt said...

Thanks, dude! Oh, and she knows. She knows all to well.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home