Monday, December 05, 2005

Podcasts : Now With 100% More Gervais


Hey, remember how I was whining about wanting to find some really great podcasts to stuff into my brand-new MP3 player? Well someone up there likes me, because I just found out that the incomparable Ricky Gervais (of The Office fame) has begun to podcast his own show (from EW Popwatch). This is just awesome.

I haven't listened to the show yet (the first episode is now available), but I'm definately going to do so at the first available opportunity. This is even better than Harry Shearer doing le show. And Gervais will probably do slightly less Dubya-bashing. (As a registered bacon-carrying Canadian, I'm less than interested in most American-liberal venting. It's like, yes, he's quite terrible, isn't he. Tell me again why he won?) I just wish Shearer would do less reading the newspaper and tsk-tsking, and more entertaining segments.

I'm just as cranky and smug as Shearer, but I just don't feel the need to inflict my complaining on others through the magic of the internet. Um, except for when I vent in this blog. But come on, Tomb of Dracula is stupid!

However, I was not in Spinal Tap, so I think he wins on points regardless. As he should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home