Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Searching For Ryan Sook.

I've been thinking about it, and I really want to know why there was a fill-in artist working on at least half of X-Factor #2. I used my mad google-fu to trek over to Ryan Sook's personal website , and sent Ryan an email. Here 'tis:

Hi Ryan, I was just wondering what the dilly-o was re: the fill-in artist on X-Factor #2. Your art is one of the main reasons I'm picking up the book, so issue #2 was a pretty big letdown for me, and I'm hoping that you are still on board as regular penciller for the book. Thanks, Jhunt

I'll let y'all know if he gets back to me, and hopefully I'll have news to the effect that he is back on track with X-Factor pencils. I mean, jeez, you can't get me buying an X-book and then just pull the rug out from under me. It's cruel.

So, there you have it... Sleep Is For Suckers: Attempting to Harness the Mighty Power of The Internet and E-Mail, FOR YOU!!!!!

(...the secret ingredient is love...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive! Hopefully you will get a reply. The main reason I'm picking up this book is characters and PAD. But Ryan Sook is a added bonus, its so disapointment, when there is a fillin artist.

Keep us informed!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home