Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Can't Remember Where I've Been!

I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis. Like, about a hundred or something. And often, I'll leave a comment on some entry or other. The problem is that I often can't keep track of where I've left comments, meaning I can't keep track of any responses.
This is annoying, and up until now, my only solution was to clip the blog entry in question into my Bloglines account. This was a real pain in the ass, and not really a satisfactory solution.

Then I heard about coComment. This little piece of code purports to keep track of your blogments for you, just by clicking a little button on your toolbar before you press "POST COMMENT". Perfect, I thought, and promptly signed up for the beta.

Well, I've been using it for a couple of days now, and there is one crippling problem with coComment: it doesn't support pop-up comment boxes. This renders it useless for a huge amount of blogs, mine included.

Nice try coComment, you might amount to something if you can plug this gaping hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home