Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Bowl XL Post-Mortum

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed in the game. I really felt like the Seahawks were controlling the pace, and I think that, had a few very questionable calls and non-calls gone Seattle's way, there would have been a much different result. Ben Roethlisberger never seemed to find a rhythm, and looked pretty rattled through much of the game.

However, I might just be digesting some sour grapes, because I was definately rooting for the Seahawks. It was nice to see the Bus go out on top in his home town, but I couldn't help feeling like the game was decided by the refs, not the players.

Oh, and thanks for playing the same 5 commercials over and over and over, Global TV!! Watching the Super Bowl in Canada sucks.

Kind of a down close to what I thought was a strong season, all in all. It was pretty cool to see all the former Super Bowl MVPs though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home