Monday, April 17, 2006

Oh god, the pain....

I am currently experiencing "Spider-Man trapped under massive machinery" level pain in my lower back as a result of the bane to every 30-year-old man's physical well-being, unsafe lifting. Last night, I found myself unable to sleep while laying perfectly motionless on my back, so I am running on virtually no sleep. It's truly a miserable state of affairs.

I mean, I just turned 30 like two weeks ago, and my body has already decided to begin the decomposition process? Nuts to you, lower back. I think you suck. I'ma gonna do nothin' but lie on the couch and watch Mystery Science Theatre when I get home from work.

Oh, and down Robaxacet like M&Ms. Yum yum.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sleestak said...

That's an awesome issue of Spidey.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

Yeah, it totally is. And I now have even more reason to empathise with Spider-Man's agony. Boo-rah.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Woody! said...

Insomnia? No problem. Ah, you'll be fine. I read somewhere that sleep is for suckers.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

Oh, how those words haunt me... sometime maybe I'll share the sad story of "The Time I Though I Had Lower Back Pain, But In Fact Had The Much More Painful Ailment Of Gallstones".

It's a real page-turner.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home