Monday, April 17, 2006

Oh god, the pain....

I am currently experiencing "Spider-Man trapped under massive machinery" level pain in my lower back as a result of the bane to every 30-year-old man's physical well-being, unsafe lifting. Last night, I found myself unable to sleep while laying perfectly motionless on my back, so I am running on virtually no sleep. It's truly a miserable state of affairs.

I mean, I just turned 30 like two weeks ago, and my body has already decided to begin the decomposition process? Nuts to you, lower back. I think you suck. I'ma gonna do nothin' but lie on the couch and watch Mystery Science Theatre when I get home from work.

Oh, and down Robaxacet like M&Ms. Yum yum.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sleestak said...

That's an awesome issue of Spidey.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

Yeah, it totally is. And I now have even more reason to empathise with Spider-Man's agony. Boo-rah.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Woody! said...

Insomnia? No problem. Ah, you'll be fine. I read somewhere that sleep is for suckers.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

Oh, how those words haunt me... sometime maybe I'll share the sad story of "The Time I Though I Had Lower Back Pain, But In Fact Had The Much More Painful Ailment Of Gallstones".

It's a real page-turner.

12:51 PM  
Blogger fast weight loss diet said...

Iif you suffer of these symptoms: in back, head, of muscles or some another pain doubt not in contacting us. We are crdrx.com the best pharmacy online. You can buy Lortab and Hydrocodone at http://www.crdrx.com

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site. Its informative and helpful, you may want to read about obesity and overweight health problems, losing weight, calories and "How You Can Lower Your Health Risks" at phentermine fastin adipex ionamin meridia xenical site.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home