Thursday, March 30, 2006

Old Man River


Well, I thought in honor of my 100th post, the least could do is turn 30 before your eyes. So that's what I've done today. Anyone want to know what a 30-year old man looks like in the morning? Wonder no longer.

I think I'll hit the comic book store today, as I am still immature enough to take the day off work. I still need to pick up the 2nd Seven Soldiers tpb, and Beck vol3 as well.

Wow, that picture is frightening. Sorry if anyone clicked over and was trying to eat or something.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Wow, sucks to be you. When I turn thirty, I hope someone puts a bullet in my head before I realize--

What? I did? When?

A year and a half ago?

Happy birthday. I have some 31 and a half years of introspection to do. Oh, I've wasted my life...

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Man! I liked your humorous post about how a 30 year old guy looks like in the mornin! happy birthday and I wish you the best

12:41 AM  
Blogger Melchior del DariĆ©n said...

Many happy returns on the day, man!

5:32 AM  
Blogger joncormier said...

Happy belated.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jhunt said...

Thanks, blogizens! 30 isn't so bad so far...

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home