Wednesday, March 15, 2006

V For Free

I'm looking forward to checking out V For Vendetta tonight (preview passes are the bizomb). I haven't read the comic in a few years, so it should feel pretty fresh. I was tempted to reread before seeing the movie, but ultimately decided to not sully my film-going experience with too many direct book-film comparisons. Hopefully, I'll be able to look at the movie as just that: a movie.

I'll try to drop some commentary tomorrow on what I thought of the flick, as it will be the rare ocassion where I actually have something of note to share. I haven't been reading a ton of comics lately, and have been watching mostly old Doctor Who episodes (about which I fear I have already spent far too much time blogging). So, it's been another slow stretch at Sleep Is For Suckers.

On the bright side, at least I'm not bothering anybody with space-filler posts. Um, except that's kind of what this is...

Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home